- – Sit in easy pose, elbows down, forearms up at angle to front.
- – Palms a little toward face, fingers spread.
- – Look at the tip of your nose.
- – Sing with the music and touch thumbs to fingertips in rhythm with words –
On Humee touch Mercury/little finger.
On Hum touch Saturn/middle finger.
On Brahm touch Jupiter/index finger.
On Hum touch Mercury/little finger again.
- – Gently bounce knees up and down with each word.
End Inhale, hold, and exhale. (You can shake hands after.)
Humee Hum Brum Hum
See lecture in the Library of Teachings