– Sit in easy pose, elbows down, forearms up at angle to front.
– Palms a little toward face, fingers spread.
– Look at the tip of your nose.
– Sing with CD and touch thumbs tofingertips in rhythm with words –
On Humee touch Mercury/little finger.
On Hum touch Saturn/middle finger.
On Brahm touch Jupiter/index finger.
On Hum touch Mercury/little finger again.
– Gently bounce knees up and down with each word.
End Inhale, hold, and exhale. (You can shake hands after.)
“AB JAN UPAR KO NA PUKAARE Now, no one complains about the Lord’s servant. Whoever tries to complain is destroyed by the Guru, the Transcendent Lord God. Whoever is hateful against the One who has no hate, shall lose in the Court of the Lord. From the very beginning of time, and throughout the ages, it is the Glorious Greatness of God, that He preserves the honor of His humble servants. One becomes fearless, and all fears are taken away, leaning on the Support of the Lord’s Lotus Feel. Chanting the Name, through the Guru’s Word, Nanak has become famous all over the world. ”
“Kundalini Yoga is… a practice of experience of a person s own excellence which is dormant and which is awakened.”‘-Yogi Bhajan 7/26/96
1. Sit in Easy Pose. Place left hand in front of you at chest level. Keep the fingers straight with the palm facing right. Press the fingertips of the right hand into the mounds at the base of the fingers of the left hand. Palms face each other. Right fingers are bent. Thumbs rest alongside each other. Eyes are closed. Begin to breathe long and deeply through the mouth with a ‘throaty breath.’ Hear the sound of it. Regulate it from the throat. Feel the breath and the energy it creates. Continue for 3-5 minutes. Then inhale deeply and suspend the breath for up to a minute. As you hold it, go through your psyche deeply. Gather all thoughts, feelings, memories you want to release. Exhale through the mouth like a cannon. Expel the impressions. Release the feelings.
To End: Inhale and exhale a few times then suspend the breath again. Repeat this two more times.
2. Still in Easy Pose, bring the hands in front of the shoulders with the palms facing forward. With the left hand, connect the little finger to the tip of the thumb. With the right hand connect the ring finger to the tip of the thumb. Close the eyes and begin Breath of Fire through your mouth. Steady breath. 3 minutes.
To End: Inhale deeply and concentrate through the top of the head for up to 30 seconds. Repeat three times.
3. Cross your hands on the Heart Center, right over left. Eyes: Focused at the tip of the nose through closed eyes. Breathe normally in your own rhythm. 7-11 minutes. Meditate on a feeling and quality in your heart. Feel your innocence. Connect to your sense of totality and vastness. Extend your sense of peace. Any thought or people that come to your mind, grant your blessing. Bless your self, any thought in awareness. Enter a state of gratitude, light and blessing. Survey each year from birth to 11 years old. Bring in the sense of light, kindness and blessing to each memory. See what happens as this entire period is cleared and released by touching it with your light and openness.
If thirty percent of the mind is experiencing the chaos of insanity, then is the person crazy? Maybe, but also maybe some therapy could salvage the whole. That is a rationale for adopting and embracing Humanology, which is not really a thing, but is rather the body of teachings that can be absorbed through the experience of a technology that we can embrace in order to begin to know, and ultimately, reclaim the self. Experience comes from the commitment to a personal daily routine, sadhana, or therapy. We do the meditation, and we get better. The technology was referred to us by my teacher, Yogi Bhajan. It is not a thing! Do not believe it, do it!
A teacher leaves the teachings, then leaves. No Cult. No personality. “If you see the Buddha, kill hm” (Lingi).
About thirty percent of the people are currently ascribing to the reality gap, created by those who are compelled to seek power over others by any means. This has led to self destructive tendencies for the Republic. Lady Liberty is losing her identity. Thirty percent insanity.
A democratic republic is a family with an identity. Ours is still strong, but it is also the weakest it has ever been in our lifetimes. There have always been threats from the outside to the stability of the Republic. However, not since the Civil War have they also come from the inside. In the midst of an identity crisis, external pressures cannot reliably be repelled. We need to get better. That is up to all of us.
Yesterday, my wife and I witnessed a profound event as we were driving north on Hyperion Ave in Silverlake. We were coming over the crest of a hill where we were able to see dozens of police cars and fire trucks converged at an intersection in front of us. Crowds of people were in the street. It was about 4pm, shortly after the police had followed a fugitive shooter to the Trader Joe store about 1 1/2 blocks away from us. Three helicopters were hovering above the scene.
What was striking was the urgency of more and more police and fire units hurrying to the scene with sirens blazing. Even after we turned around and retreated, we saw more on the way for a couple of miles.
That is the kind of response we have come to expect from a threat to our safety and the stability of the community. It is like an organic immune response to the threat.
We are also now witnessing a lack of response at the highest levels of our community to similar but larger threats. The national leadership has bought into and joined the thirty percent insanity.
That dire situation is something that should be at the forefront of our collective attention.
What do we do? It starts with the self. We command the self to become aware and come together in the larger identity. Then we engage the self.