AWAKENING YOURSELF TO YOUR TEN BODIES
The Ten Bodies are: Soul Body Negative Mind Positive Mind Neutral Mind Physical Body Arc Line Auric Body Pranic Body Subtle Body Radiant Body
- Stretch Pose – Lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
Raise the head and the legs six inches, and the hands six inches
with the palms facing each other slightly over the hips to build
energy across the navel point. Point the toes, keep your eyes
focused on the tips of the toes and do Breath of Fire. 1-3 minutes.
- Bring the knees to the chest, with the arms wrapped around the
Tuck the nose between the knees, and begin Breath of Fire.
- Sit in Celibate Pose or Easy Pose. Raise the arms to a 60 degree
angle, with the fingers tucked into the mounds of the hands.
Keep the thumbs pointing up. Eyes closed, concentrate at the
third eye point and do Breath of Fire. 1-3 minutes.
- Sit with the legs stretched wide apart. Arms overhead, inhale,
then exhale, stretch down and grab the toes of the left foot. Inhale
and come up, and then exhale and stretch down over the right
leg and grab the toes. Continue 1—3 minutes.
- Continue to sit with the legs stretched wide apart. Hold onto the
toes, inhale and stretch down bringing the forehead to the floor,
then exhale and come sitting up. 1-3 minutes.
- Camel Ride – Sit in Easy Pose. Grab the shins in front with both
Inhale. Flex the spine forward and rock forward on but
tocks. Then exhale, flex the spine backwards and roll back on but
tocks. Keep the head level and arms fairly straight and relaxed.
- Sit on the heels. Place the hands flat on the thighs. Flex the spine
forward on the inhale, backward on the exhale. Focus at the third
eye point. 1-3 minutes.
- Still on the heels, grasp the shoulders with the fingers in front, thumbs in back. Inhale and twist to the left, exhale and twist to the right. Keep the arms parallel to the floor. 1-3 minutes.
- Grasp the shoulders as in the previous exercise. Inhale and raise the elbows up so that the backs of the wrists touch behind the neck.Exhale and lower the elbows to the original position. 1-3 minutes.Interlace the fingers in Venus lock. Inhale and stretch the arms up over the head, then exhale and bring the hands back to the lap. 1-3 minutes.
- Sit in Easy Pose with the hands resting on the knees. Inhale and shrug the left shoulder up, then exhale and raise the right shoulder up as you lower the left shoulder. Continue for 1 minute. Then, reverse the breath so that you inhale as you shrug the right shoulder up, exhale as you shrug the left shoulder and lower the right shoulder. Continue for 1 minute. Inhale and shrug both shoulders up, exhale down. 1 minute
- Remain sitting in Easy Pose hands on the knees. Inhale, and twist your head to the left, and exhale and twist it to the right, like shaking your head “no”. Continue for 1 minute. Then reverse your breath, so that you inhale and twist to the right, and exhale and twist to the left. Continue for 1 minute. Inhale deeply, concentrate at the third eye, and slowly exhale.
- Frog Pose – Squat down so the buttocks are on the heels. The heels are off the ground and touching each other. Put the finger tips on the ground between the knees. Keep the head up. Inhale, straighten legs up, keeping the fingers on the ground. Exhale and come down. The inhale and exhale should be strong. Continue this cycle 54 times.
- Deeply relax on the back.
Laya Yoga Meditation
Sit in Easy Pose with the hands on the knees in gyan mudra (thumb and index finger together.) Chant “Ek Ong Kar-a, Sat(a) Nam-a, Siri Wha-a Hay Guru.” For each underlined word in the mantra, pull up on mul bhand (simultaneously pull up on the rectum and sex organs and pull in on the navel.) This is a 3-1/2 cycle meditation. With the breath, visualize the sound going from the base of the spine to the top of the head in 3 1/2 circles. 11-31 minute